What is Eco-Rhiz Lucerne?
- Eco-Rhiz Lucerne is a bacterial inoculant containing nitrogen fixing Rhizobium bacteria (Sinorhizobium meliloti strain RF14) for optimum nodulation and fixation.
- Eco-Rhiz Lucerne is supplied in conjunction with Eco-T as a twin pack. Each pack contains 10 x 50g sachet Eco-Rhiz Lucerne and 10 x 10g sachet Eco-T.
- Eco-T works synergistically with the Eco-Rhiz Lucerne inoculant enhancing root growth and nodulation. Eco-T contains the fungus Trichoderma asperellum (previously known as T. harzianum) which helps control root diseases and enhances plant growth.
- Ensure effective rhizobium nodulation on legume crops.
- A cost-effective alternative to synthetic Nitrogen supplementation.
- Local strain rhizobia, adapted to local conditions and crop varieties.
- Stimulate healthy, well developed root systems.
- Produces consistent, numerous and active root nodules.
- Easy to use seed treatment which requires no additional stickers.
- Highly concentrated
- Field tested, one of the best performing rhizobium inoculants
Product Use Registrations
Product application registrations will vary from country to country. Please consult with your local specialist or government department for compliance with applicable laws regarding specific use.
South African Registration Number: L9273.
Eco-Rhiz Lucerne is registered for use on Lucerne (Alfalfa).