What is Eco-Rhiz Soya?
- Eco-Rhiz Soya is a bacterial inoculant containing Bradyrhizobium japonicum strain WB74 for fixing nitrogen in the root nodules of soybeans.
- Eco-Rhiz Soya is supplied in conjunction with Eco-T as a twin pack. Each pack contains 10 x 50g sachet Eco-Rhiz Soya and 10 x 10g sachet Eco-T.
- Eco-T works synergistically with the Eco-Rhiz Soya inoculant enhancing root growth and nodulation. Eco-T contains the fungus Trichoderma asperellum (previously known as T. harzianum) which helps control root diseases and enhances plant growth.
- Ensure effective rhizobium nodulation on legume crops.
- A cost-effective alternative to synthetic Nitrogen supplementation.
- Local strain rhizobia, adapted to local conditions and crop varieties.
- Stimulate healthy, well developed root systems.
- Produces consistent, numerous and active root nodules.
- Easy to use seed treatment which requires no additional stickers.
- Highly concentrated
- Field tested, one of the best performing rhizobium inoculants
Product Use Registrations
Product application registrations will vary from country to country. Please consult with your local specialist or government department for compliance with applicable laws regarding specific use.
South African Registration Number: L9277.
Eco-Rhiz Soya is registered for use on Soya.