Eco-T Ezi Flo
Eco-T Biofungicide in a graphite/talc lubricant formulation, suitable for use with mechanical planters. Prevents infection by root pathogens such as Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium and others. It also promotes growth of healthy root systems.
|Active Ingredient||Trichoderma asperellum strain kd|
|Target Pests||Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium|
|Formulation type||Graphite/talc lubricant for dry seed treatment to be added to mechanical planters|
|Concentration||> 2 × 10⁹ spores/g|
|Standard dosage||1–5 g/kg seed (minimum 25g/ha)|
|Key Benefits||• Safe, non-toxic|
• Enhances root growth. Treated root systems have more feeder roots and root hairs.
• Maximises the nutrient uptake efficiency and therefore helps to ensure the biggest return for the money spent on fertilizer.
• Increases tolerance levels of abiotic (e.g. drought) and biotic (e.g. disease) stress conditions.
• Eco-T Ezi-Flo regulates the flow of seed ensuring correct spacing and planting of single seeds due to lubricant action of the talc and graphite. This ensures uniform planting density which can contribute to reaching optimum plant potential.
• Ideal for use in IPM programs and following soil sterilization
• No residues and no withholding period after application.