Biofungicide that protects against infection by root pathogens such as Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium and others. It also promotes growth of healthy root systems.
|Active Ingredient||Trichoderma asperellum strain kd|
|Target Pests||Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium|
|Formulation type||A concentrated wettable powder for general purpose seed coating and in furrow or drench applications|
|Concentration||> 2 × 10⁹ spores/g|
|Standard dosage||250–750 g/ha|
|Crops||Wide range of crops|
|Key Benefits||• Safe, non-toxic|
• For management of common soil borne diseases Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium
• Enhances root growth. Treated root systems have more feeder roots and root hairs
• Improves seed germination offering faster seedling development.
• Increases tolerance levels of abiotic (e.g. drought) and biotic (e.g. disease) stress conditions.
• Maximises the nutrient uptake efficiency and therefore helps to ensure the biggest return for the money spent on fertilizer.
• Ideal for use in IPM programs and following soil sterilization
• No residues and no withholding period after application.
• Eco-T Ezi-Flo formulation for use with mechanical planters offering additional benefits to planting efficiency.