Aerial Bio-fungicide for protection of pruning wounds and diseases such as Botrytis and Eutypa.
A concentrated wettable powder formulation of the beneficial fungus, T. atroviride which grows on wounded tissue, preventing harmful pathogens from entering the plant.
Trichoderma atroviride strain 77B
Foliar and wound diseases such as Botrytis, Sclerotinia and Eutypa.
Wettable powder concentrate
> 2 × 10⁹ spores/g
250 – 750 g/ha as full cover spray, directed spray on pruning wounds, or via pruning shears with a dripper attachment
Wide range of crops
• OMRI certified. Natural product approved for organic use.
• Safe, non-toxic, natural tool for management of foliar and wound diseases
• Cost effective, long term wound protection.
• Aids recovery from mechanical or weather-related injury eg. hail damage.
• Fewer plant losses resulting from wood rot pathogens such as Eutypa.
• Vineyard’s productive life is extended as a result of disease prevention (e.g. Eutypa).
• Ideal residue free, IPM and resistance management tool.
Mode of Action
Colonizes senescing, damaged or pruned plant tissue and prevents pathogen entry
Mycoparasitism of pathogenic fungi
Induced systemic resistance
Mycoparasitism of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum by T-77/Eco-77
Photo Credit: D.D.Visser, UKZN, South Africa
Inhibition of Botrytis cinerea by T-77/Eco-77
If you would like to find out more about what we do, please give us a call or drop us an email.